Start date for ELCA Coaches will be June 5, 2023 | Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00-11:00am Central time*
Cost = $3,500 (for ELCA Coaches only – regular price is $6,595 – valued at $11,000+)
Payment plans available. (See registration link.)
Completion of the ELCA Level / Segment One Basic Skills Coach training is required before taking this PCC Coaching at End of Life (CEOL) training.
This training prepares students to be certified as CEOL Grief and End of Life Coaches and to be credentialed as ICF PCC Life Coaches.
Approximately 9-12 months in length = 126 hours of training (there will be some breaks) PLUS there will be mentor coaching and follow-up work required as a part of this training
To register with a deposit of $25: https://
There are at least FIVE distinct advantages to this training via the ELCA and Coaching at End of Life:
1) You receive a tremendous discount in the registration price of similar training elsewhere.
2) You will not need to submit a recording to the ICF when you submit your application for your PCC.
3) This makes the application process with the ICF so much quicker.
4) The application fee to the ICF is lower since Dr. Eisenhauer does the work of reviewing rather than them.
5) This training also prepares you to be certified as a Grief and End of Life Coach.
*Please note the times for this event are listed in Central time. For most places, that means Pacific time is 2 hours before, Mountain time is 1 hour before, and Eastern time is 1 hour after.