Dan has a deeply rooted conviction that each person has the gifts and capacities necessary to lead a better life. As coach, Dan cultivates life and leadership in a thought-provoking, creative process.
He is excited to partner with you if:
• you find yourself in uncharted territory in your life, work, or leadership
• you find yourself “stuck” in life or at work
• you are seeking clarity amid change
• you are amid a transition personally and professionally
Dan served ELCA congregations for 37 years (recently retired). He has empowered individuals and groups to respond effectively to the challenges and opportunities facing them and enabled them to move into their preferred future.
Dan resides in central Iowa with his wife Beth. He is father to four adult sons and Papa to two grandchildren. He is an avid collector of fountain pens (yeah, his family doesn’t understand this either).
Certifications / Qualifications
• International Coaching Federation trained coach
• certified ELCA Coach (Segment 1; Segment 2 with a specialty in Stewardship)
• serves as Coaching Coordinator of the Southeastern Iowa Synod
• trained in Team Coaching
• pursuing ACC certification with the ICF
• founder of Cultivate Coaching and Consulting LLC
Sign up for our Newsletter
Subscribe to receive email updates with the latest news.